- Total Distance : 8-10k
- Total Run Distance : 5k
- Total Swim Distance : 2200m
- Terrain Difficulty : Flat and Fast
- Total Sections : 5
- Longest Swim Distance : 1000
- Longest Run Distance : 2.5k
Welland SwimRun Challenge
SwimRun is an exciting multistage event were competitors alternate between Swimming and running over a specific distance to complete the race. The Welland SwimRun Challenge includes 3 swims and 2 runs over a total of 7.20 K in and around this beautiful section of the Welland Canal.
The course will start at the Welland Canal Community Centre, winding through the area with a variety of Swims and runs, and ending up at the community centre area.
- Stage 1 - Swim 1,000M – south along swim course then back to start line
- Stage 2 - Run 2500 – North along the trail and loop around running south back to start finish area
- Stage 3 - Swim 200 – North along canal to small dock
- Stage 4 - Run 2500 - South on the trail and loop back around running north back to start finish
- Stage 5 - Swim 1000 - From start finish south around course to finish line